Hinges for inset cabinet door?

Hi, Saw a nice picture of a bathroom vanity with inset doors with no visible hinges from the front. Anybody know what type of hinges they would use? mike
Blum now makes concealed hinges for inset doors, side mount and face frame mount.

Rumpty, Thank you, You wouldn't happen to know the product numer do you. I can't seem to find the plates on the Blum website.

Mike, their "1046_concealed_hinges.pdf " file has them listed in it. Page 12 has them at the bottom. They state use their "half-cranked hinge" and mounting plate 175H5030.21 for the face frame mount.
Do you know of any mail order houses selling the full line of Blum hinges, or does Blum sell small orders?

I'll check my catalogs and reply in about 30 mins Mike

On Sa Rumpty, Try here. Mike http://wwhardware.com , 04 Feb 2006 23:22:16 GMT, "Rumpty"