Hinges

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some help and information. We have an old stereo cabinet which a turntable. The turntable sat on the top shelf of the cabinet and there was a lid that could be picked up to access the turntable. The lid had two very strong hinges that allowed the lid to stay in an upright position without falling. The hinges broke and we are having difficulty finding such a thing at the local Home Depot or Lowes. Would anyone know where we might be able to purchase these hinges or something similar?
Thanks for any and all help.
Tammy

One of these folks may have it.
<http://www.leevalley.com/home/main.asp> <http://www.wwhardware.com/ <http://www.mcmaster.com/ <http://www.mcfeelys.com/