Hinge options for shop cabinet doors

Folks,
Keeter recommended a hinge from Rockler that would serve my purpose for a strong hinge for my roll around shop cabinets.
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_id 052
Just wondering if anyone has a cheaper source for this type of hinge?
I have 3/4" plywood doors and require full overlay.
TIA for any thoughts...
--
Regards,

Rick

(Remove the HIGH SPOTS for e-mail)
Any borg will carry them cheaper.

Take a look here Rick.
http://wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm?GroupID=Hinges&CatID=Commercial%20Casework&showprod=1
I have been very happy with this company and I find that they are normally way cheaper than the competition.
snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net says...

http://wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm?GroupID=Hinges&CatID=Commercial%20Casework&showprod=1
Thanks Leon - I'll call them.
--
Regards,

Rick

(Remove the HIGH SPOTS for e-mail)
On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:18:46 GMT, Rick Chamberlain

you might get by with piano hinges. they'll probably be a little cheaper, not a lot.