Hinge

http://i57.tinypic.com/2rpcwpl.jpg
Anyone know where to source these? Or at least what they are called so I can search? The door leaf fits in a rabit on the door. Thanks.
On 2/19/15 3:22 PM, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.net wrote:

<(Amazon.com product link shortened)> <(Amazon.com product link shortened)44687442&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t 1&pf_rd_i01DSZ7E2&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0TB3QCM0KK0Y0XTCM68Y>
--

-MIKE-

Thanks Mike, that's the one.

The generic name is "knife hinge".
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:22:38 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.net wrote:

That looks like a "Knife Hinge."
On 02/19/2015 3:58 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

No, these are knife hinges...
<http://www.leevalley.com/US/hardware/page.aspx?ph961&cat=3,40921,41241,41267&ap=1>

I stand corrected.

So are what OP posted. AKA "pivot hinge".
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On 02/20/2015 6:19 AM, dadiOH wrote:

Certainly not what I'd call a knife hinge...I didn't have a specific name for a "semi-concealed offset" hinge, but while it does have a flat, single joint the surface mounting plate removes it from the knife hinge category for me.

On 2/19/2015 3:22 PM, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.net wrote:

Starting here at $2.11
http://www.cabinethardware.com/

Starting at $2.11 here
http://www.cabinethardware.com
I sure hate pissing matches, but I've always known these as knife hinges.
So, apparently, does this company that makes them: http://weberknapp.com/press/?page_id 2
On 2/19/2015 3:22 PM, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.net wrote:

I can see why you hate pissing matches, you just pissed on yourself. :-)