Hinge

Anyone know where to source these? Or at least what they are called so I can search? The door leaf fits in a rabit on the door. Thanks.

Reply to
BF

-MIKE-

That looks like a "Knife Hinge."

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Thanks Mike, that's the one.

Reply to
BF

No, these are knife hinges...

Reply to
dpb

I stand corrected.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

The generic name is "knife hinge".

Reply to
dadiOH

So are what OP posted. AKA "pivot hinge".

Reply to
dadiOH

Starting here at $2.11

Leon

Certainly not what I'd call a knife hinge...I didn't have a specific name for a "semi-concealed offset" hinge, but while it does have a flat, single joint the surface mounting plate removes it from the knife hinge category for me.

Reply to
dpb

Starting at $2.11 here

Leon

I sure hate pissing matches, but I've always known these as knife hinges.

So, apparently, does this company that makes them:

DanG

I can see why you hate pissing matches, you just pissed on yourself. :-)

Reply to
Leon