Highway signs

--WebTV-Mail-6898-4493 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
What is the name of the type of wood product that highways use for signs? Recently saw Norm Abrams using it. It is MD something.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
--WebTV-Mail-6898-4493 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
--WebTV-Mail-6898-4493--
<P> <HR>
<P></P> <DIV>Stay Happy and Healthy </DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>MDO or Medium Density Overlay plywood.&nbsp; I found it at Menard's and the price seemed to be reasonable.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Not to mention, a couple three quick coats of shellac makes as waxably slick table surface as Melamine.
Stay Happy and Healthy
MDO or Medium Density Overlay plywood. I found it at Menard's and the price seemed to be reasonable.
MDO
Stay Happy and Healthy

...'O'
I use MDO for all my power tool mobile carts. Since the paper covering is impregnated at the factory, it makes a wonderful surface to paint or leave as is. Great stuff...
<P> <HR>
<P></P>Stay Happy and Healthy </BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=