High Speed Film of Steve Gass's finger and the SawStop

Watch the whole video?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v
mzhvMgrLE&NR=1
Did you notice he wet his finger first to make conduction? Also why did it not work on the meat section? Won't work on dry skin????? just wondering. WW
"Leon" wrote in message
Watch the whole video?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v
mzhvMgrLE&NR=1
On 10/3/2012 1:15 PM, WW wrote:

It did not work on the steak because they turned the protection off.

I want to see the greedy mo fo jam his hand into the blade as proof of safety. If you slipped on sawdust and your hand hit the table to stop your face from going into the blade, it would be moving a wee bit faster than he micrometered his pinky into that blade. Feh!
-- Never trouble another for what you can do for yourself. -- Thomas Jefferson

As I'm reading this the header below this one is "Could you whack off an inch?"
On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 20:01:25 -0700 (PDT), Amy Guarino

Leon does. (See, Han? I can be cruel, too.)
P.S: Greg, Amy's gonna get you for using her account for that post.
-- Doctors prescribe medicine of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of which they know nothing. --Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire, about 250 years ago
On 10/4/2012 7:44 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Nah. No one under 50 knows what Usenet is. The average "mental age" is of course a good deal lower.