High speed air drill

I once had a right angle drill that looked like a die grinder with a Jacob's chuck on it. It turned around 20,000 RPM at full pressure, though I could regulate the dynamic air pressure and thus RPM with a little inline valve. While the 20,000 RPM would burn up most bits almost instantly, I still had wonderful luck using it for drilling precise 1/8" holes for dowels to reinforce thin stock. It turned so quickly that a 1/8" bit would not drift, get snagged on grain or wobble when gently eased into even end grain pieces.
My recollection was that the drill was sold in a blow-molded case with either the Jacob's chuck or a collet for a grinder, but I don't recall the manufacturer's name (Chinese?) or where it came from.
Does anybody have any idea where I could find one of these again?
Nonny
--
On most days,
it's just not worth