High quality spirit levels

Looking for advice on buying a high quality spirit level 2' and 4' ft. Recommendations, etc appreciated. Thank you.

That would be http://www.starrett.com / Alex
I've got a pair of top of the line Empires that have served me well (stayed accurate despite abuse). The Stabila levels are the next thing to indestructable.