High friction material

Any suggestions for where to get thin material like Lee Valley uses for its High-Friction Disks in larger pieces.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageA763&category=1,42363,42346&ccurrency=2&SID I'm looking for pieces on the order of 4" x 2" to use in conjunction with some jigs I've made. Using an array of circles is an option, but not a first choice.
The ideal material will be thin (<=1/32"), have a high coefficient of static friction, and either have an adhesive backing or be made from a material that can be glued without resorting to heroic measures.
How 'bout 1" by 12" high friction tape....
Product # 99K34.01 (on the website)....
Cheers,
Rob Lee Lee Valley

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageA763&category=1,42363,42346&ccu rrency=2&SID>
Thanks, but as always I couldn't order just one item. You folks are addictive.
Phil
Robin Lee wrote:

--------------250C2CEBE360FD3A2111DCEE Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Phil wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageA763&category=1,42363,42346&ccurrency=2&SID=
How about cutting up a 5" diameter PSA sanding disk? You pick the grit. 100 grit has a pretty high coefficient of friction. YMMV
Somewhere around 60 to 100 is what is used to simulate an average road surface for tire testing.
ARM
--------------250C2CEBE360FD3A2111DCEE Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------250C2CEBE360FD3A2111DCEE--