Hide Glue Source

Does anyone know of a source within the US of 195g and 315g hide glue?

Most vendors do not list strength ratings for their glue, others sell the "bone" variety however I need the "hide" type glue in SMALL quantities. (There are a few wholesalers out there who sell by the truckload).

FS

Reply to
Fritz

Lee Valley sells 150g and 260g glues.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

I bought 315g from Vitali Import Company in a relatively small (1/2 lb. bag I think) quantity, but I can't remember what other strengths they had.

1-800-325-8154.

You can also check here.

of makers and restorers of stringed instruments. probably get a number of sources.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher