Hide Glue Source

Does anyone know of a source within the US of 195g and 315g hide glue?
Most vendors do not list strength ratings for their glue, others sell the "bone" variety however I need the "hide" type glue in SMALL quantities. (There are a few wholesalers out there who sell by the truckload).
FS
Fritz wrote:

Lee Valley sells 150g and 260g glues.
Chris

I bought 315g from Vitali Import Company in a relatively small (1/2 lb. bag I think) quantity, but I can't remember what other strengths they had. 1-800-325-8154.
You can also check here.
http://www.violins.on.ca/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Violin+Making+and+Restoration+Forum&number=1&DaysPrune Lots of makers and restorers of stringed instruments. probably get a number of sources.
Frank