HIDE GLUE AKA HOT GLUE

Interesting. Not sure if I'll ever use the idea, but very interesting just the same.

JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get.

- Albert

Reply to
J T

Do you dye your hair Joat? If you do, and you buy the dye from Superdrug, you'll find that the bleach comes in a little squeeze bottle that is _perfect_ for this, or for applying shellac as a friction polish when woodturning.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Sun, Jan 23, 2005, 3:45pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@codesmiths.com (Andy=A0Dingley) goes wild and asks: Do you dye your hair Joat? =A0 If you do, and you buy the dye from Superdrug, you'll find that the bleach comes in a little squeeze bottle that is _perfect_ for this, or for applying shellac as a friction polish when woodturning.

Gods above, NO, I don't dye my hair. I get told I look in my 40s as is, but even if I looked in my 90s, I'd still not dye my hair. Which brings up the rather interesting question - how did YOU get ahold of any of those bottles? Hmmm?

JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get.

- Albert

Reply to
J T

I hang around with Goths, who have a wide range of plumages, sometimes more than one hair colour a week.

But since you asked (and I'm going to make you regret it), once or twice a year I shave half of my hair short, dye the rest as black as I can get it, then spend the weekend wandering around in a kimono and a pair of swords with the hair pulled up into a top-knot. Then I get home and run the #2 clippers over the lot, making it look vaguely normal for Monday morning.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Mon, Jan 24, 2005, 8:21pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@codesmiths.com (Andy=A0Dingley) is off his dried frog pills again and says: I hang around with Goths, who have a wide range of plumages, sometimes more than one hair colour a week.

Well, that's your story, and I suppose you're gonna stick with it.

But since you asked (and I'm going to make you regret it), once or twice a year I shave half of my hair short, dye the rest as black as I can get it, then spend the weekend wandering around in a kimono and a pair of swords with the hair pulled up into a top-knot. Then I get home and run the #2 clippers over the lot, making it look vaguely normal for Monday morning.

Oh no, I don't regret it at all. I'm very thankful in fact. Of course, what I'm thankful for is that we aren't neighbors. LMAO

How about posting some pictures?

JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

They're already up 8-)

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Mon, Jan 24, 2005, 11:40pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@codesmiths.com (Andy=A0Dingley) claims: They're already up 8-)

You don't say where, but on second thought, I think that would be a bit scarier then I need to see.

JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Great. I didn't know this was a buncha weirdos. Next you're going to tell me you make jackolanterns out of old propane tanks.

Reply to
Silvan