hidden door how to

I'm designing a tub surround for a whirlpool tub in a small bathroom. I'm using a nice tile at the top and wainscoating down to the floor (I'm using a marine paint and anti-mold primer).
I would like to use the void between the surround and the tub for storage - shamppos, etc. I thought about doors with frames but any design I come up with looks wierd.
I thought about maintaining the continuity of the beadboard using a hidden door.
Is there a practival way to do this?
Keith

Easy. Rare earth magnets fastened to a removable panel using cups.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p2066&cat=1,42363,42348
Keith wrote:

to plywood. They were fitted almost exactly into a wall covered with the same boards.
I used barrel hinges
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&pA265&cat=3,41241
and push latches
http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&p@120&cat=3,41399,41401&ap=1
If you didn't know the doors were there you wouldn't know the doors were there. Just a tongue and grove paneled wall until you pushed on the door and it sprang open.
Thanks for the reply. I like the idea of using hinges as opposed to latches. I'm going to google around because as I look at the barrel hinges and the latch, I'm not entirely clear how they are installed.
The other concern that I have is how to cut the beadboard as to make the doors look like they are not there.
Keith
I can't take credit for this, but the contractor that installed our whirlpool basically built a face frame around the sides of the tub, then used cabinet doors that aren't hinged, but attahced via little snap-in gizmos (technical term) located in the center of each side. If you're interested, I'll take a few photos and post them in a.b.p.w. tomorrow..
BruceT

Thanks for offering to post. I looked at woodworling online but could not find the post. Not sure what to search on.
Keith wrote:

I rip off the back edge of the groove on one piece and that becomes the outboard edge of the door. It closes over the tongue of the piece mounted permanently making a more or less seamless joint in appearance.
If the door is a hopper, which would be the most convenient for accessing the bottles while in the tub, reverse the direction of the beadboard pieces in the middle of the door and use a spline to tie them together. Then you have a ripped piece on each side as described above.
The hinge side is dependent on what type of hinges you want to use and the thickness of the facing boards and backer board, if any. A piano hinge would replace one of the beads and is not very noticeable, but it is not invisible. Soss hinges or barrel hinges would come closer to the invisible intention.
A hopper door is a neat idea for towels in our case. We have two young kids we are so tired that we feel if we drank any wine that'd be it out like a light. I installed this tub for my wife. I spent the last two and a half years putting a workshop together and I build in 15 to 20 min intervals. This is my second project so I am really looking forward to it. We have a small house and we want to take advantage of the large space in front of the tub.
I think we are going to try a barrel hinge (a post above suggested). I'm going to learn how to use this hinge.