Hickory router bits

Hello
Thank-you for your advise on the Hickory router bits. The best purchase I ever made. Excellent bits for making raised panel doors. There are still 2 more sets on ebay if anyone is interested. Good luck. ron Search: hickory rail & stile
Hmmmm... Smells like spam.

Hmm I would think a router bit made of hickory wouldn't cut much.
--- Gregg
My woodworking projects:
http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html
Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:
http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm
Steambending FAQ with photos:
http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm
"Improvise, adapt, overcome." snipped-for-privacy@head-cfa.harvard.edu Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics Phone: (617) 496-1558
Gregg Germain wrote:

Was thinking the same... Seems like it'd be really hard to temper it properly.
Easy to sharpen though.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA