Hickory router bits

Hello

Thank-you for your advise on the Hickory router bits. The best purchase I ever made. Excellent bits for making raised panel doors. There are still 2 more sets on ebay if anyone is interested. Good luck. ron Search: hickory rail & stile

Reply to
Ronald Murray

Hmmmm... Smells like spam.

Reply to
Ratchet

Hmm I would think a router bit made of hickory wouldn't cut much.

--- Gregg

My woodworking projects:

of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

FAQ with photos:

"Improvise, adapt, overcome." snipped-for-privacy@head-cfa.harvard.edu Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics Phone: (617) 496-1558

Reply to
Gregg Germain

Was thinking the same... Seems like it'd be really hard to temper it properly.

Reply to
Silvan

Easy to sharpen though.

Reply to