Hickory brand router bits.

I was putting together an order with Hartville when I noticed a deal on 24, 1/2" shank Master Collection router bits. There were 4 or 5 in there which I use and toss on a regular basis so the $ 29.00 price for the set was a no-brainer. My expectations were not high. I use quite a few Amana, Onsrud and Velepec bits, so I was truly prepared for a disposable bunch of bits. Suffice it to say that I was pleasantly surprised at the quality. What a deal! HTF do they do that? The bits with the smaller bearings attached are only going to get used in low criticality applications (NOT solid surface sink edges, for instance). For a beginner, this would be an ideal purchase. About one dollar per bit. Highly recommended.
r----> who likes to share something positive.