HF tool smell

Page 3 of 3
"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message

Nahhh ... small dogs taste better.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08
Annnnnnnnd they put up less of a fight, and fit on a spit much better. Cornish dogs.. like the Queen's Corgis? Those short little legs are a bit more like drum-sticks, eh?
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote

... and, on a long march, dogs will follow right along until it's time for your dinner, with no need for refrigeration.
DAMHIKT.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

: There is nothing wrong or controversial about eating dogs that are : raised for the meat. This is just like eating cows that people raised : for the meat.
Nooo, it's really not. Cows were *bread*, as a species, for meat. And to be docile, not develop binds with people, etc.
Dogs evolved as companions for people, with great emotional attachments to them (and vice versa).
(And try taking your comment and replacing "cows" with "humans". See how the argument doesn't hold?)
    -- Andy Barss

they might have been bred for it, but certainly aren't bread.