HF policy

Walked into HF yesterday and saw a new sign right by the front doors. Stated that "all hf HANDTOOLS now have a lifetime warranty. Return it for a new one" etc.etc. Anyone else know about this? Not that it makes any difference in the quality.
--
To E-mail me, you know what to do.

is HF harbor freight? It's the only "HF" store I can think of in my area.

Halon1211 wrote in rec.woodworking

Yes, Harbor Freight
--
To E-mail me, you know what to do.

Wasn't this always their policy?

AL wrote in rec.woodworking

I've never seen the sign before. Been there quite a number of times and it was never posted by the front doors on a large sign like it is now. Don't know if it was the policy before or not.

Their "Pittsburg" line of hand tools has always had lifetime warranty and I've exchanged things a few times without any trouble.
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
In article

back as I can recall.