HF pin nailer - good/bad?

Was in the"Chinese-Political-Prisoner-Tool-Company" aka Harbor Freight earlier this evening. Saw a 23ga pneumatic pin nailer for sale (http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf? Itemnumber526). Looks like a decent buy for $25, but is it? Does anyone have one of these, and what are your experiences?

Got it.
Works just fine.
I bought mine, based largely on a bit of internet research that led me to conclude that ... quite a few people love theirs, too!

Don't have that one but I have owned one of their 18 ga nailers for years (about $20 on sale). It is backup for my Porter Cable and I can't wear either one of them out.
RonB
lektric dan wrote:

It's only $20 with their current 20% off coupon.
I've had one of their (similar) brad nailers for a couple of years. Works dependably. Every time. I'd buy another in a hearbeat but I'll probably never have a need to do so.
Edward A. Falk wrote:

Google is (usually) your friend. "Harbor+Freight+Coupon" yields several results. This is the first one:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/common/displayPage.do?pageFile=magurl3.html
Don't forget the free flashlight.
I, too, have the HF 23 ga pin nailer. Works great, has had a lot of use, so far no jams.
Kevin

I use a Grex that cost me about $200 and I am very happy with it.
If the $20 HF models works for you it is a great deal, if you hate it you are only out $20.
On 4/16/10 10:23 PM, Leon wrote:

No, you're not. HF has a 100% satisfaction 90 day return policy.
I suppose it could take some people longer than 90 days to decide they hate it. :-)
--

-MIKE-

Has always worked fine for my purposes....No complaints what so ever. Rod