HF Dust collector

I got a sale paper from Harbor Freight and the 2hp dc is on sale for $169. The web site says $179, but they will do the paper price. Has 1650cfm. Gonna get it Friday then order the 0.1 micron bag. Almost threww the paper without looking at it.
I am thinking the same thing... What's the scoop on the 0.1m bag? Price, where, etc. Thanks in advance!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in piece of 1/4" luan for a drawer bottom got kicked back by the TS, and hit 2 fingers of the left hand. Needed to get a few stitches in one tendon, plus a whole lot more in the skin of both fingers. Good thing I'm right-handed, I needed that for my day job.
--
Best regards
Han

Is there an advantage to that cartridge kit over the Grizzly .3 micron bags?
I have the HF DC and the Griz bags, but wouldn't be opposed to an "upgrade" to those filters, if that's what it is compared to the .3m bags.
PQ

Did you have a splitter installed?
--
You can't trade cash for skill. Sadly, I have neither.

piece of 1/4" luan for a

No, I was stupid and lazy, and I didn't use any featherboards either.
I'll be much wizer/wiser next time ...
--
Best regards
Han

Cool! I was thinking of getting an inverter, and the coupon might be what decides it.

I called HF and they will take the 20% off the $169.99 sale price. Make it $136.01. Hope the Chinese motor holds up

Heck for that price buy two :)
If you save that link that coupon will always be there.