HF Coupons

I may make my first trip to Harbor Freight tomorrow. Aren't there some coupons on the Internet? Where?

Reply to
mcp6453

They usually have some in the front, near the door.

Also

buying some thing, they can take your e-mail address and send other offers via e-mail.

Mike > I may make my first trip to Harbor Freight tomorrow. Aren't there some

Reply to
Michael Kenefick

Get mine through email

Reply to
Evodawg

Just as you walk in the door of the store there will be a sale catalog. HF rarely, if ever, uses coupons, but does put various items on sale. When you buy you can get on their mailing list and the USPS will deliver one to your door.

One tip. Pay attention to the quality. Some stuff you will also see in Garrett Wade, at a lot higher price. Some stuff is good for learning with. Some of the stuff is junk.

One thing that I have found to be very good is their 10", 50 tooth, table saw blade. For a hobbyist, their cordless drills are not bad, but watch out for the black and maroon Drill Master line. They are selling the tools minus the battery and charger, both of which are to be purchased separately. They will wind up costing twice what the standard orange and black units will cost and the orange and black units work fine.

Again, just watch what you walk out with.

Deb

Reply to
Delbert Freeman

Are you kidding me? HF uses coupons *constantly*. I get a flyer in the mail from them at least once a month that's nothing *but* coupons.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Yeah, plus the email ones, every week.

Reply to
-MIKE-

In news: snipped-for-privacy@copper.net, Michael Kenefick spewed forth:

You can sign up online too, to get their sales and coupons Regularly..... really regular

Reply to
ChairMan

Got this week's just this evening!

Reply to
LDosser

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:10:38 -0800 (PST), the infamous Limp Arbor scrawled the following:

duplicated, including computer printouts and copy machines, yet directly below it the sign says "Click here to print coupon". Har!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Not anymore. You have to spend $$$ to get email offers. If some members post URL's to coupons, that would be great.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

I think your think about the InsideTrack Club. I doubt I will join that. Anyway, I received my weekly e-mail earlier this week.

I did just notice on the catalog they sent me last week I need to have it scanned to continue getting the mailings.

Mike >

Reply to
Michael Kenefick

Oh, high fiber?