HF Coupons

I may make my first trip to Harbor Freight tomorrow. Aren't there some coupons on the Internet? Where?
They usually have some in the front, near the door.
Also http://www.harborfreight.com/
After buying some thing, they can take your e-mail address and send other offers via e-mail.
Mike in Ohio
mcp6453 wrote:

In forth:

You can sign up online too, to get their sales and coupons Regularly..... really regular<g>

Oh, high fiber?

Not anymore. You have to spend $$$ to get email offers. If some members post URL's to coupons, that would be great.
I think your think about the InsideTrack Club. I doubt I will join that. Anyway, I received my weekly e-mail earlier this week.
I did just notice on the catalog they sent me last week I need to have it scanned to continue getting the mailings.
Mike in Ohio Maxwell Lol wrote: Not anymore. You have to spend $$$ to get email offers. > If some members post URL's to coupons, that would be great. >

mcp6453 wrote:

--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !
On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:56:21 -0500, mcp6453 wrote:

Just as you walk in the door of the store there will be a sale catalog. HF rarely, if ever, uses coupons, but does put various items on sale. When you buy you can get on their mailing list and the USPS will deliver one to your door.
One tip. Pay attention to the quality. Some stuff you will also see in Garrett Wade, at a lot higher price. Some stuff is good for learning with. Some of the stuff is junk.
One thing that I have found to be very good is their 10", 50 tooth, table saw blade. For a hobbyist, their cordless drills are not bad, but watch out for the black and maroon Drill Master line. They are selling the tools minus the battery and charger, both of which are to be purchased separately. They will wind up costing twice what the standard orange and black units will cost and the orange and black units work fine.
Again, just watch what you walk out with.
Deb

Are you kidding me? HF uses coupons *constantly*. I get a flyer in the mail from them at least once a month that's nothing *but* coupons.
On 2/27/10 10:06 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

Yeah, plus the email ones, every week.
--

-MIKE-

Got this week's just this evening!
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:10:38 -0800 (PST), the infamous Limp Arbor

That's pretty funny. It says right on the coupon that it can't be duplicated, including computer printouts and copy machines, yet directly below it the sign says "Click here to print coupon". Har!
--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)