HF Central Pneumatic 8 Gal 120 PSI Compressor: Good or Not?

Browsing Harbor Freight's site I came upon this:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber385
and the specs sound too good to be true: 5.6 SCFM @90, 7.2 SCFM @ 40, all for $99 bucks.
Okay, I expect it to be noisy as hell, but for 99 bucks I'm tempted.
Would owners of this or similar compressors please share their experiences both good and bad.
Thanks,
J.
7.2 SCFM @ 40, all

I have that same unit. It took twice to get one that works correctly but now I have had no problems. It noisy when operating, but shuts off automatically at around 110 psi
They couldn't get the mechanical part right, how about the tank welds? Good luck with your Chinese pneumatic bomb.

I use one in the yard or away from home. 2 yr no prob. Paid $80 at a travelling tool sale. Not bad for $99, but don't expect it to run forever. Not worth anything like $200 though, when the 5HP units can be found at the big stores for just over $300 and last forever. Wilson
7.2 SCFM @ 40, all

7.2 SCFM @ 40, all

with a PC; rather more expensive at first, but not over time.
Temptation successfully resisted. Thanks, guys.
J.