HF c-clamps..

Got the ad from HF, 4"c- clamps for $1.99, 50 pack of 12" latex gloves for $6.99, might have to pick up some of each.

Reply to
Jimmy

I prefer the nitrile gloves over the latex as they are not degraded by oil based products. It looks like Harbor Freight has a sale on the extra large size. A box of 100 is now $5.99.

Nova

If you keep the clamps clean, you might not need the gloves..

You have 12" hands? Damn...

Sorry....

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Joke time! What does a man with big hands and big feet have?

Big gloves and big shoes! (what were you thinking?!) Greg

Reply to
Greg O

I've searched for years for some that I like and finally bought a box of Sam's branded (Member's Mark?) disposable nitrile the other day.

The first disposable glove I've ever used that took me through an entire staining project without a tear ... even re-used one pair repeatedly throughout a day of staining before I reluctantly threw them in the water bucket with the rags.

Maybe just an abberation, but it almost makes up for some of the trash consumer goods they sell at BORG's like Sam's.

What I don't like about HF's "C" clamps is not enough lip on the tail of the "C", making them difficult to hang for storing.

Other than that, they do the job.

Reply to
Swingman

I've found some of the really cheap gloves have no "cuff roll", for lack of a better term, and tear really easy.

**
**

B A R R Y

That's not a hand, it's a foot.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

problem that I've had is occasionally tearing one when putting it on.

Once on, I've yet to had to re-glove. They will last the job out.

Not bad at all. They definitely seem to wear better than ANY latex gloves yet you still have a pretty fair touch through them.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

| What I don't like about HF's "C" clamps is not enough lip on the | tail of the "C", making them difficult to hang for storing.

Hmm - have you considered hanging 'em with the handle /up/?

:->

Morris Dovey

Right next to the box of gloves, I keep the container of baby powder - haven't torn one yet putting it on or off unless I get really cheap and use the same pair for several days.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard