HF borescope?

HF has this inspection camera on sale for $66:
http://www.harborfreight.com/digital-inspection-camera-61839.html
Anyone have any experience with this unit? I have a jammed drawer in a china cabinet and need to do some laproscopic surgery to open it.
Larry

As the late great Yogi Berra once said "deja vu all over again"?
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/centech-inspection-camera-783221-.htm
On 10/16/2015 11:07 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

rear of the cabinet. Assuming so, could you perhaps just drill through the cabinet back - NOT into the drawer itself - and then try to tap the drawer loose with a mallet and a large dowel?
On 10/16/2015 11:07 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

A lot cheaper, you can use a laptop, get a better image. The HF is a crappy image.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171573739053?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Just search and look for similar to this item, you'll find different resolutions. The nice thing is the long capability, some of them go more than 15 feet.
--
Jeff

woodchucker wrote:

occasional use like this.
--
GW Ross

Don't hate yourself in the morning -

Another version ...
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?pr613&cat=1,43456
... this one has a waterproof probe - the HF unit doesn't say <?>
--- ---
On 10/16/2015 10:07 AM, Gramps' shop wrote:

Might be just a bad one but the one I bought was all but worthless. Blurry image (thinking bad camera chip as all else works) Problem was I never buy their extended protection and as it was on sale for even less than this price, I grabbed it on impulse and set it on a shelf for future need.
Take a look on Ebay for USB "Endoscope" or some such combo. Bought one that plugs into a laptop or netbook USB, is illuminated and had about a 3 meter cord. You can attach the camera head to most anything (fish tape) and the video quality is 200$ - 300% better. Cost? About $20
On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 08:07:11 -0700 (PDT), "Gramps' shop"

Can it be used for a DIY colonoscopy? That would be a real time and money saver.