HF

Has anyone notice that HF is really sucking at posting their extra savings coupons on time lately. I have noticed them being a week or 2 behind, and often a day or 2.

I also noticed that if you bought into the insider track you are not getting coupons anymore.. ( I didn't buy into that) but a friend did. That page has been out of commision for more than a month.

Are they awake, some good buys, but lousy managment of their site.

Reply to
woodchucker

I wold imagine, considering the prices that they are charging to begin with, that giving additional discounts is not giving them an edge in moving product when most every where else is going to be more expensive to begin with.

Reply to
Leon

Hard to understand then how they can take peoples money for the inside track which is supposed to get them first crack at sales and lower prices and then not deliver for 2 months.

I watched the inside track and noticed that the sales were no different than other sales... but you paid for the privilege... Now you pay for nothing.

Reply to
woodchucker

Sorry, I am not up to speed on the inside track. If they are taking payment in advance for something that they are not delivering you certainly have a point.

Reply to
Leon

I'm not an Inside Track Club memeber either but here are the Monthly ITC URLs:

Febuary:

March:

April:

Here are the Weekly Inside Track Club offerings:

Last week:

This week:

HF's Facebook coupons:

HTH

Reply to
Spalted Walt

HF COUPON-OVERLOAD!!!

Spalted Walt

So what it looks like is that they moved the site for inside track, but left the old page up as coming soon... I don't do facebook.. Why suck up more time...

Thanks, I guess I have to see if they have changed their weekly sales coupons too.

Reply to
woodchucker

Ok, how are you finding these. Google search is not leading me to these. HF search is useless.

Reply to
woodchucker

I can only offer you the standard level of contempt regarding the purchase of a new toy: I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hat e you,I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,

Enjoy it!!! Any tool hitting my garage is like a 10 year old on Christmas morning.

Reply to
RonB

I was in HF this week to buy a hand truck for moving some things. The guy at the cash register gave me paper work to get special flyers and coupons. On reading it they stressed that the data base was maintained by your phone number. Under the signature line it said you were authorizing them to phone you, do pre recorded messages as well as text messages. It's in the circular file now. I had looked at tile saws while there, and determined I could do better on Craig's List.

Mike M

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

RonB wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Yeah, but it's Harbor Freight. If you wait long enough, you'll find the item on sale AND someone else will have bought one and be able to tell you if it's worth it. You win. :-)

(Wrong thread, I know.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

He is a member of the "Extra Special" Insiders club. ;~)

Reply to
Leon