HF 18 GAUGE, 3/8'' TO 2'' AIR BRAD NAILER

Got an email from HF today. It is currently on sale for $19.99 again. Its been a while since I've seen it at this price. http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberF309 Its not fancy, but I've been very satisfied with mine for the past two years (and I haven't treated it with any TLC).

I bought that nailer a couple of years ago. I was surprised to see it arrive with a spare part -- don't know what it is called but it has a flat disk at one end that serves as a piston w/ gasket and mounted to the middle of it is a thin piece of metal that actually forces out the brad. I've probably fired about 300 brads, and after about 200 or so that spare part came in handy when the thin piece of metal broke. I would say that for $20 it is a good deal, but no better than that. YMMV. -- Igor

I think that's the spare driver assembly, that actually drives the brad... I have 3 of these HF nailers now and love em..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Ditto on the 46309. It's a good one.