HF 1750 RPM Compressor

Anyone have experience with the Harbor Freight #42321 air compressor? http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?function=Search It's on sale locally for $90 now and I'm attracted by the low 1720 RPM (quiet?) and oil lubrication. Yes, I know its too small for spraying finishes and most air powered tools. I'm more interested in small size (did I mention cheap), occasional HF brad nailer use, blowing dust out of cracks and crannies, blowing up tires and, especially, quiet operation in a small basement wood and metal working shop.
Thanks, David Merrill
Sorry; that URL should be:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberB321
David Merrill