HF 15ga. nailer

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberG612
anyone have one?
any reviews of it?
I was leaning to the PC 15ga angled da250b, but for $80 less...
Hmmm...not a bad price. I wouldn't mind hearing any reviews on to too. I might just have to order one.
Leslie
--
She's got tools, and she knows how to use them.
<nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net> wrote in message
nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net wrote in

Bought one a few months ago. Jammed up about 60% of the time. I've also used their 16 and 18g brad nailers. I liked the smaller ones for the price but wouldn't touch their 15g. Maybe I got a lemon. BTW, $100 also what I paid at that time. Maybe someone has a better story. Just remember that a 15g nailer makes a pretty big hole in your project every time it jams. Matt