Hey you bunch of wood-chuckers!

Page 1 of 2
Just dropped by for a quick second to say hi. Been a while - not making sawdust much anymore . . . just music. Hope all is well with my second family. Good to see new faces in here . . . Take care.
Jim
Jim Mc Namara www.futurecollectibles.com Great Southern Express

well hell look what the cat drug in!!! hey jummy's hope life is good for ya. keep it tween the ditches! skeez

Just goes to shoew ya skeez - even cats gotta have love!
Jums
That'll be Jummyrock, then?
All the best, Jim
Frank

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:02:01 GMT, "Frank McVey"

Chumming for Rednecks there, Frank?
---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e) http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development ======================================================
We Jocks don't chum, Larry, we rubby-dubby. And what's a Redneck?
Cheers
Frank
brought forth from the murky depths:

Redneck: A person of high moral standards and fortitude who would never have a problem opening a Budweiser with his teeth and a whole can of whoopass with one hand - knowing full well that it would only take a quarter teaspoon on an ex-Califonican! ROTFLMAO!
Jums

I'm saving you for last big boy! LOL!
Jummy

LOL! Just a countryfied old piney wood man, Frank. Good to see you still around these parts.
Jums
Good to hear from you Jums. May your music be fine, the ladies warm, the beer cold, and your sleep without dreams. Remember, just say no to marriage. :-)     mahalo,     jo4hn
Jim Mc Namara wrote:

All points noted and very well received! I still remember the definition of a wedding band: The world's smallest handcuff! LOL!
mahalo!
Jums (from the Island of Jummy!) ;-)
Nice to hear from you.
What is the Great Soughern Express??
John
PS: I know I mis-spelled it, but I'm on my 3rd ry and Coke, so I thought it should stand..
Jim Mc Namara wrote:

Hey rascal - it was the name we (my former singing partner and I) had taken when we were doing shows out and about. He went in a different direction with his music and I kept it. There's a link on my website that will take you to a little more about it - follow the Mp3 link.
Jummy
brought forth from the murky depths:

Man, oh, Man! What a straight line. <bseg>

Good to hear from ya, Jums. Didja hear? I started AND finished one project this year already.
Uh, Jums? Pick yourself up off the floor. You look a mite silly down there, all crosseyed like that.
---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e) http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development ======================================================

And now for you Mr. Jaques - er uh - I mean "c" less (newbies will not recognize this moniker since it was an inside joke - LJ never got it because we wouldn't let him in!) LOL!.
#1 LJ - Pine is actually considered wood. Regardless of what you think - it is actually Jummywood - do we need to start causing all the new guys grief and have them begin asking all over again? Lew - post the story! LOL!
#2 - I would never give any consideration whatsoever to your disassembling that damn bow saw and reassembling it as a "completed project." You must first plant the pine cone, watch it grow into a big tree, mill it, stack it to dry, and then begin to craft something bewtyfull! Of course, don't forget to use the Minwax! LOL!
Hope all is good with you Larry - been a roller coaster down here but what the hell - I'm still holding on - just learned how to tie the knot in the rope for a better grip. Life has certainly been different - a lot has happened - a lot has changed. I hope everyone is doing well.
Jummy (aka Minwax Mac)
Hi Jummy! Miss yer wit laddy...
"Jim Mc Namara" wrote in message ...

Hell grogs . . . I miss it too at times! That's why I come back here once in a while - just to sharpen it up a bit when I get bombed by my buds! LOL!
Jums
Jim Mc Namara wrote:

Good to hear from you Jim. What kind of music are you making? ...lew...

Hello my old friend,
Still doing the country thing - but over the past couple of years added a lot of love songs - ballads mostly. The one thing I guess I miss in my life oddly enough. When I'm doing a show, I do a lot of stuff from the 50's through the 70's. My website has a link to one you can download and listen to - a song called Montego Bay. Follow the link to the Mp3 and click on it.
My best to you and mama.
Jums

awww come on jummy. aint no way minwack man sings that pretty! if indeed that be you stick with it. sounds great! skeez