hey people

Page 1 of 2

Anybody got a clue?
just baiting, people
James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Rats! More thinly disguised spam.

Hey I'm not selling anything! Just cracked while at the computer very late at night. Sorry, and apologies to those who don't appreciate really feeble attempts at humor.
James snipped-for-privacy@rochester.rr.com

Why not? Everyone else is.
you could be considered sorta on topic. . .phonetically at least, the word "clue" is the french word for nail!
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tue, Feb 15, 2005, 10:39pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@etetet.trt (SwampBug) claims: you could be considered sorta on topic. . .phonetically at least, the word "clue" is the french word for nail!
In other words, you're saying the French don't have a clue?
in *other* words perhaps. . .but not in mine.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
claims: you could be considered sorta on topic. . .phonetically at least, the word "clue" is the french word for nail!
In other words, you're saying the French don't have a clue?

Ah so!
*NOW* that famous poem makes sense --
"For want of a clue, a shoe was lost..."
that could woik. . .<g>
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ah so!
*NOW* that famous poem makes sense --
"For want of a clue, a shoe was lost..."
you could be considered sorta on topic. . .phonetically at least, the word "clue" is the french word for nail!
Is it "clue" or "clew"? Not trying to be smart, just thinking(I know, gets me in trouble all the time).
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.
you could be considered sorta on topic. . .phonetically at least, the word "clue" is the french word for nail!
Is it "clue" or "clew"? Not trying to be smart, just thinking(I know, gets me in trouble all the time).
-- Nahmie Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

are you short a few..?
Get a job and buy your own, I worked for mine!
you're a junior master baiter??

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
brocpuffs wrote:

Can't speak for anybody, can only speak for myself.

See, think is, I kept wanting to post that it isn't really very good bait. But then I realized that if I say that, I have been successfully baited. Which tends to make one think; really bait bait is good, really good bait is good, medicore bait is bad. Much like movies and many other things in life.
PK

I am not baitable.....
Tu au eu le bec cloue, non?

I got some cabinetmaker's clue from Lee Valley a couple of weeks ago...
- Owen -
ya it currently sitting on top of monopoly and under Rick in the closet

Maybe it's time for Rick to come out of the closet? Or would that be too much of a risk??