hey JT.....

your lignum vite is on the way to clayton as I write this. will send you an e-mail with a phone number.
Fri, Jan 18, 2008, 1:25pm snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (skeez) doth sayeth; your lignum vite is on the way to clayton as I write this. will send you an e-mail with a phone number.
Yep, called him, and he'll give me a call when he goes to town, and we'll meet up there. Possibly tomorrow, depending on the weather - winter finally got here, snow on the shop roof. Be glad when Monday gets here and spring starts. LOL The Woodworking Gods say hi, and send their blessings.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - just not Hillary.
On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:05:19 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

yeh good ol NC. if ya dont like the wheather wait a few hours! lol