Hey JOAT

Did you ever get your hands on The Book of the Bandsaw?
E-mail a reply if you would (I tried to e-mail you but got bounced).
Just curious, H
Mon, Sep 8, 2003, 2:36pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@sewanee.edu (Hylourgos) questions: Did you ever get your hands on The Book of the Bandsaw? E-mail a reply if you would (I tried to e-mail you but got bounced).
No. I didn't know I was looking for it.
I don't think so. And, no idea why e-mail to me would bounce, the address is good.
Sure you aren't confusing me with someone else?
JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 8 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
You posted some time back mentioning it to anyone who might be interested, and I thought you might have been interested enough to acquire it (I was wrong, I see...).
Tell you what, I'll send a test e-mail to see if it's working now.
Later, H.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote in message (Hylourgos)

Tue, Sep 9, 2003, 3:17pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@sewanee.edu (Hylourgos) says: You posted some time back mentioning it to anyone who might be interested, and I thought you might have been interested enough to acquire it (I was wrong, I see...) <snip>
Some time back, eh? Must have been longer than 2 days ago then. I have no recollection of ever even hearing of a book with that title. So, I'm definitely not interested enough to buy a copy, but if anyone wants to send along a copy, at no expense of course, the Woodworking Gods say it will make an acceptable sacrifice to them.
JOAT Failure is not an option. But it is definitely a possibility.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 8 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:47:59 -0400 (EDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote:

JOAT, you sound like me - never heard of the book, don't need the book, don't want the book, but If a copy comes my way I'm more than happy to take it and add it to the collection that I need to build bookcases for.
I don't paint my wall, I just line them with books.
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
Your e-mail still bounced. ------- The original message was received at Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:18:10 -0500 (CDT) from [152.97.92.235]
----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <Jakofalltrades%40webtv.net> (reason: 550 Host unknown) --------- H
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT) wrote in message (Hylourgos)

Tue, Sep 9, 2003, 3:32pm (EDT-3) From: snipped-for-privacy@sewanee.edu (Hylourgos) Your e-mail still bounced. <snip>
Well, that's very strange then. Because I just received one from you, and replied to it. That was the only one I got, by the way.
Mon, Sep 8, 2003, 2:36pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@sewanee.edu (Hylourgos) asks: Did you ever get your hands on The Book of the Bandsaw? <snip>
OK, I checked the archives. You had the wrong impression. See below. I was passing the info along, not after a copy. But, if someone wants to give me a copy, no prob. http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Book+of+the+Bandsaw+group:rec.woodworking+author:jakofalltrades%40webtv.net&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm 645-3EDA2028-31%40storefull-2132.public.lawson.webtv.net&rnum=1