Hey Guys...check this out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%48588389&category 810&tc=photo
--
Be sure to check out Joe's and Betty's webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html
Doing it the easy way. What do you want to bet it doesn't work?
-- Bill Rittner R & B ENTERPRISES
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net
"Don't take this life too seriously.......nobody gets out alive" (Unknown)
Remove "no" to reply

&tc=photo
Note to Wreckers: We can do this troops. I figure if everybody (lurkers too!) sends me #100US, we can buy this thing and get it set up in my workshop/garage. I am also looking for volunteers to help unload the stuff. Beer and doughnuts will be provided. It will be a chance to bond.
So get your checkbooks out and give, give, give! Baby can wait for the new shoes.     expectantly,     jo4hn
ps Hmmmm. Means I'll have to sell a few things. Two cabinet saws is probably a bit much. Bandsawrs... OK.
BigJoe wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%48588389&category 810&tc=photo
Oops. Change #to $.
jo4hn wrote:

Sorry jo4hn, I already sent you #100 of us, shoulda got it right the first time. :-)

BigJoe wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%48588389&category 810&tc=photo starting bid dropped by $5500 this time...I wonder how low it will have to go before somebody bites...
************************************ Chris Merrill snipped-for-privacy@christophermerrillZZZ.net (remove the ZZZ to contact me) ************************************

I don't see how this is worth $39,000. Maybe if they threw in the building somehow. I did a quick sum off the top of my head and can't get over $25,000. And that's allowing $5000 for all the cutters and bits. Maybe I'm missing something. I suspect all the three phase stuff is turning people off also. Maybe if they threw in a converter they'd got more interest.
Free shipping...