Hey Domino guys

This is from a current eBay listing:
The unit functions perfectly with only one small issue- the depth stop does not spring in to position on the last 2 depths and must be moved manually. This does not impact the functionality of the machine, it just means you have to move the stop manually. Please ask any questions before bidding. Thank you for looking and good luck.
Is this a "small issue" as the offerer states? Here's the link to the list ing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160975172988?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p 3984.m1423.l2649
Larry
On 2/18/2013 1:54 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:

not spring in to position on the last 2 depths and must be moved manually. This does not impact the functionality of the machine, it just means you have to move the stop manually. Please ask any questions before bidding. Thank you for looking and good luck.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160975172988?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I would not think this to be an issue, the depth stop has a spring loaded lock to prevent it from disengaging from the setting it is on. I am not really sure what he is talking about as the depht stop is not spring loaded, IIRC only the lock lever has a spring and if it works on one it should work on all.
Possibly debris is in the way. I would make sure the bit wrench is included, I did not see it, it is also used to release the fence lock so that you can get to the bit. Appears to have the expanded set of bits and dome domino's too.
Thanks, Leon.
On Monday, February 18, 2013 4:07:57 PM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

does not spring in to position on the last 2 depths and must be moved manua lly. This does not impact the functionality of the machine, it just means you have to move the stop manually. Please ask any questions before biddin g. Thank you for looking and good luck.

listing:

=p3984.m1423.l2649

Bidding is now at $700 ... so I am going to pass on this one.
On Monday, February 18, 2013 6:35:46 PM UTC-6, Gramp's shop wrote:

p does not spring in to position on the last 2 depths and must be moved man ually. This does not impact the functionality of the machine, it just mean s you have to move the stop manually. Please ask any questions before bidd ing. Thank you for looking and good luck.

e listing:

id=p3984.m1423.l2649