Hey all you FesteringTool junkies

Eagle America is offering 10% off (instant rebates) and free shipping on a bunch of Festool stuff through the end of this month:
http://www.eagleamerica.com/prod_detail_list/festool_-_instant_rebates
Not sure if the rebates are an "Eagle America only" thing or what, but I thought you Festool junkies might appreciate knowing about the availability of any cheap fixes. :-)
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
On 5/26/2010 5:10 PM, Steve Turner wrote:

Festool indeed has a 10% discount on all it's products until the end of July 2010. It appears that most retailers who handle Festool are honoring the sale through that date, although some seem to be ending on the end of this month:
http://www.tracksaw.com/tracksaw/tracksaw-sale-discount.aspx
On that note, and for those table saw challenged, or the pro's who are still sitting on the fence, here is a video of folks reacting to seeing a show demonstration to help you make up your mind on whether to jump:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZY9ANon9Yg

After using the TS75 on jobs the past five months, it is, without question, a productivity increasing tool, par excellence. I find myself grabbing for it on a daily basis.
Gotta love it ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Actually it is good with all Festool dealers and the deal began April 1 has been extended to July 31.