Hey, a woodworking post!

Page 3 of 3
On 6/4/11 11:04 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

There are a gazillion *free* web based picture galleries out there that I see no reason whatsoever to put them on a newsgroup.... *especially* if people now have to pay for binary service. Antiquated.
--

-MIKE-

Larry Jaques wrote the following:

/ /// Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards Vernon Sanders Law
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Equally good!
This just in from email:
I stopped by the Chevrolet Dealership yesterday, for a look at the new Silverado 2011, 1500 pickup. Just for fun, I took it out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new "feel" before they become extinct...
The salesman (a black man wearing an Obama "change" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat describing the truck and all its "wonderful" options.. The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat. Feeling like messing with him, I mentioned that this must be a Republican truck.
Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican truck. I explained that if it were a Democrat truck, the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.
I had to walk back to the dealership...Damn guy had no sense of humor.
-- Experience is a good teacher, but she send in terrific bills. -- Minna Thomas Antrim
"Rich" wrote:

----------------------------- Guess you don't go to the movies either.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Don't remember the last movie I saw. After thinking hard on the subject I came up with Matrix Reloaded. How many years ago was that? Guess your right!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

I paid Astraweb $10 in June of 2008 for 25GB of downloads, and I still have more than 24 GB left to download. Good retention, and in the time I've had Astraweb maybe 2 times that the servers weren't accessible fora few hours each.
--
Best regards
Han
Leon wrote:

Spammer????? You can't be talking about Leon.
On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 08:09:37 -0500, HeyBub wrote:
Have a couple of cups of coffee and try to get your brain involved in your posting.
basilisk
On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 09:29:27 -0500, basilisk wrote:

Or maybe I'm humor challenged and need to get my own brain in gear.
basilisk

basilisk wrote:

Whoosh!
Sorry, I was commenting on the audacity of Leon to post something about woodworking.

The NERVE!

Sorry, I was commenting on the audacity of Leon to post something about woodworking.
LOL, awful balls'y I was. And apparently a few took exception to me posting it past their pay grade. ;~)