Hey, a new GLOAT!

I just realized...

I'm gonna have coffee with Robin Lee!

Heh.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Yeah...yeah...yeah...we all saw that in the other post....

You suck and all that....

We'll never have a L-V around here :-(

Lou

PS: Thank him for his great company and service ... just ordered a bunch o' Bessey's from them.

Reply to
loutent

Is it a gloat because he's buying you a Starbucks Venti?

Dave

Reply to
David

A true gloat indeed!

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

If it's not at the store my choice would not be Starbucks. There's a local shop here called the Broadway Roastery that roasts their own beans and is only a few blocks from both my office and the new LV store.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Dave, would you believe (think Don Adams) that I've NEVER had a cup of coffe in my life? Tea is fine with me, but coffee tastes as bad as broccoli to me. :)

My wife, however does the "Starbucks" thing. I love her anyway.

Dave

Reply to
David

If you've never had a cup of coffee, how do you know it tastes bad?

;-)

As for Don, I offer

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Aw shucks, ya' beet me to it... :)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

I've taken TWO tiny sips. Once as a kid, and once when brewing my wife a cup of chocolate flavored coffee, and it still tasted awful to me, the chocolate notwithstanding.

LOL! Thanks for the link, Dave. I always watched the orginally broadcast shows of Get Smart. I chuckle just thinking about his antics.

Dave

Reply to
David

oh, and I don't like beets, either! :)

I've taken very small sips of coffee. They provoked grimaces, so I go with tea, or other beverages (beer works!)

Dave

Reply to
David

Hmmph. I love coffee. And I love chocolate. But chocolate-flavored coffee is awful.

Now maple-flavored coffee, with cream and sugar... that's a different story.

Reply to
Doug Miller

"Dave Balderstone" wrote >I just realized...

Are you sure you are going to have enough money to buy coffee after going to the new store??

Reply to
Lee Michaels

I'll bring a thermos...

;-)

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Ditto on the first, but no thanks on the latter. SWMBO insists on putting that damn French Vanilla creamer in her coffee and I won't go into the same room with it.

Smart girl that she is, she's probably killing two birds with one stone.

Reply to
Swingman

That no big deal...

I'm having a coffee with him right now....

;)

Reply to
Robin Lee

Rest in Peace Don Adams. Thank you God for such a whacky and wonderful gift to the world.

Reply to
Gary

Enjoy, he's a nice guy. Don't catch fire, though; ideas come off that man like sparks.

Dave O'H

Reply to
Dave O'Heare

Yabbut... it's artificial vanilla, and there ain't nothin' French about it either - that's artificial too. I'm with you on that one. I can't stand the way that garbage smells either, let alone the way it tastes. (Try some, honey, it's good. OK, I'll try it -- phooey!)

Real maple, OTOH, with real cream and real sugar, none of this artifical crap... good stuff. Or, for that matter, with cream and sugar and no maple.

Reply to
Doug Miller
[...]

Well, I did not really try maple but I guess it's just as tough and bland as other woods, so sawdust coffee is not my favourite. (And wartime stories say that coffe substitute from oak apples is not something to drink if there is any chance to get real coffee.)

Reply to
Juergen Hannappel

Next time, try maple *syrup*. :-)

Reply to