Hex shank drill bits

I am looking for a hex shank twist drill bit set (1/16 - 1/4 by 64ths) but can't find one. Several years ago I had a Porter Cable set but it appears they don't make them anymore. Any help would be appreciated
Try http://www.vermontamerican.com/products/productdetail.htm?G 0056&GRP8031
or a Google of "hex shank drill bits".
On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:10:54 -0600, "Craig Davis"

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 09:10:54 -0600, "Craig Davis"

$40
I googled it in under a minute: http://www.tessco.com/products/getProductInfo.do?skuE7300
It was the 3rd hit from this search: http://www.google.com/search?q=hex+bits+by+64ths
-------------------------------------------------------- Murphy was an Optimist ---------------------------- http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development