HERMAN

http://www.reynlow.com/herman2006097230402.jpg
JOAT My memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
J T wrote:

I think I saw that piece at an "art" show the other day...
--
"Hey, yutz! Guns aren't toys.
They're for family protection, hunting dangerous or delicious animals,
DS wrote:

Hang a potty in it and sign it: Rodin.
J T wrote:

Hey now, I resemble that remark! ;-)