Here it is... Bosch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbDf2dpQVIY

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 10:25:24 AM UTC-5, John Grossbohlin wrote:

From Tool-Rank.com, tool review/compare: "The Bosch GTS1041A-09 REAXX Portable Jobsite Table Saw will be available this Fall (2015) and will include a Gravity Rise Stand, for the price of $1,499."
http://www.tool-rank.com/tool-blog/bosch-announces-reaxx-gts1041a-jobsite-table-saw-with-flesh-detecting-technology-video-201503181826/
Sonny
On 03/21/2015 11:22 AM, Sonny wrote: ...

Think that'll be a hurdle for a jobsite saw excepting for the risk averse employer who would see it as an insurance policy against a lawsuit...

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 09:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

i am not an early adopter of any consumer goods and I think I'd pass on this if i was i was looking for a job site saw
in a year or 2 i would give this a closer look seem well thought out but I'd rather have someone else find out using their money

Is there an echo in here? :-p
--

-MIKE-