Here is a good web site to view pictures of cabinetry

http://plainfancycabinetry.com
On 12/22/2012 3:20 PM, Bill wrote:

Have that one bookmarked, myself. :)
On that same subject, if you are interested in getting a fairly accurate ballpark estimate of what new cabinets will cost you, FineHomebuilding has an excellent calculator here:
http://www.finehomebuilding.com/pages/calculators/kitchen-cabinets-countertops /?
I use a homemade one very similar to FHB's to price/bid cabinet jobs.
Mine is spreadsheet based and uses actual data from the final cost of previous cabinet jobs I've done in both new construction and remodels (which gives me a leg up by using local material and labor prices) and they have historically both compared very closely.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net