Help with Unisaw needed

Hi, I have a year old Unisaw, and yesterday while my husband was cutting some 1/4 inch ply he realized he didn't have enough room behind the saw to push it all the way thru, so he stopped the saw in mid cut, move the object blocking the cut and when he went to turn on the saw again it wouldn't turn on. I have check the breaker, and the plug. I have googled this and found out that there is a reset button on the motor, but don't have a clue where it is. Delta is closed today. My husband is here just for the weekend helping me build kitchen cabinets and I would like to get the saw working before he has to leave for work. Any help would really be appreciated. TIA, Oriole
Don't know of one on the motor, sounds more in the switch or could actually be in the Mag starter Its a question of getting a elctic tester and checking the various connections to trouble shoot was is not functioning. It does not sound like you caused an overload just cutting 1/4" ply and manually shutting it off without any apparant problems.
Good Luck, George

OK, that was some help. I found the blue button in the starter. It looks to be popped out, but no amount of trying to push in will keep it in. There is a little gray dial/screw on the blue button/switch, does that have anything to do with it? The other gray dials are in factory position and I haven't fooled with them. Do I need the saw plugged in to reset the blue switch? Oriole

I would say yes,

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:41:08 -0600, Oriole wrote:

Any chance the plug became partially unplugged at the outlet? Have you checked your circuit breakers or fuses?
You mentioned that you didn't have enough space to saw the entire piece of wood. It may help to make your saw mobile by putting it on casters. Then you can swing the tool around so you have the space.
It's a bit unsafe to saw without safe clearance. Too many things can happen too fast when using power tools.