Help with my Wikipedia article on Scary Sharp (tm)

Group, if you have not noticed, wikipedia needs help in the woodworking department. I have started an article on Scary Sharp (tm) here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scary_sharp
Please help me out by editing it, or suggesting changes.
Thanks, James
I just took a peek and saw the first myth..... There is no trademark for Scary Sharp - never was. As I recall reading, someone tagged that TM on the end as a joke. If I can find the reference for that statement, I'll post it here.
Bob S.

Thanks Bob, Please feel free to edit this article as you see fit. Especially if you can find a reference, that would be helpful. I wrote in a one-liner at the bottom of the history section to show that the (tm) was meant to be funny, not really trademarked.
Anyone else involved in wikipedia woodworking here? If not, get cracking. It's easy and it really needs some help. Just pick an article and start writing.
James
On 11 Nov 2005 15:05:30 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com quickly quoth:

James, please change the article from "Flatten the back of the chisel by starting with the coarsest grit of sandpaper." to "the coarsest grit _necessary_". If the iron is flat but not polished, that could be as fine as 300 grit.
============================================================= Like peace and quiet? Buy a phoneless cord. http://www/diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online =============================================================
Larry Jaques wrote:

Dave
Thanks Bob, Please feel free to edit this article as you see fit. Especially if you can find a reference, that would be helpful. I wrote in a one-liner at the bottom of the history section to show that the (tm) was meant to be funny, not really trademarked.
Anyone else involved in wikipedia woodworking here? If not, get cracking. It's easy and it really needs some help. Just pick an article and start writing.
James
On 11 Nov 2005 13:58:15 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com scribbled:

Hi James, Get yourself a handle and come and join us at the Woodworking WikiProject.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking