Help with gloat accessary

I'm doing some bronze casting at present. The raw alloy is copper coins, sorted with a magnet to take the recent copper-over-steel ones out.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Thats what you zinc!

Reply to
Frank Stutzman

Yea, Barry, BTDT - a five gram weight was hard to come by growing up. I used to be able to prattle off the exact weights of every piece of coinage. Now I have trouble remembering who the dead guys are...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

down for the table of copper pipe.

It depends > or maybe the joints? a friend is looking to run some 3/4" air line

Reply to
Pat Barber