Help with gloat accessary

Page 2 of 2

http://www.sspfittings.com/products/pressure_rating.asp?brand @
look down for the table of copper pipe.
It depends on wall thickness of course...
Steve knight wrote:

The Grizzly G0500 is under $700 + S&H right now. I've had mine for about 6 months and it has been a very solid machine.

That's the one I have been looking at. Can you add any thing more to your experience with it. Thanks Ed

Fit and finish were excellent. It is a very solid machine. It was well packed, but very heavy. You'll need at least 1 other person to put it together, 2 more would be helpful for putting the top part onto the base. My only complaints for assembly are that aligning the motor/belt took a little effort, and wiring the plug and switch weren't perfectly clear to me. Otherwise, it's my favorite machine in my shop. I set it to make very shallow cuts, and it hums right along. With 4 blades, the surface is very nice, I only do finish sanding with 320 for those faces. I haven't put anything 8" wide throught it yet, but there was no trouble at all with 6" oak. If I had to buy again, I wouldn't hesitate to get the G0500. It does come covered in grease, so you might want to get a can of degreaser. I got one from grizzly with my order and it was totally worth it. I think it was called "Sprayway C-60 Solvent Cleaner" part # G2544.