Help with 60's-70's Craftsman Table Saw ID and parts, please.

The Craftsman table saw of roughly mid '60s to mid '90s are basically the same design, and probably share inner parts such as trunnions and arbor assembly throughout the range of dates. The principal differences from one model to the next were primarily in sheet metal, fence construction, handles, switches, and other external paraphernalia, with an ever decreasing cost/quality from earliest to latest, in order to meet a contemporary final price point.
The previously mentioned http://www.owwm.com website should have at least one manual for a table saw/craftsman/10", one each which, if you compare more than one, you'll likely note the common heritage.
There is nothing magic regarding the externals cited in paragraph one with regards to fit. A crank handle from the '90s should fit just fine on a saw from the '60s. In fact, generic crank handles from secondary suppliers have often been cited as replacements/upgrades for older Sears' saws. Switches are even more so--anything which will interrupt power to the motor (and is rated for the voltage/current) will work, and with proper selection will be a much better choice than the OEM switch.
Others have mentioned things such as PALS, pulleys, belts, and rip fence. In fact, I've long maintained a page at my website devoted to upgrading a Craftsman table saw, and you might find it informative.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
On Monday, September 22, 2008 2:42:47 PM UTC-5, Goose wrote:

On 12/12/2013 12:47 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

The insert may not be part of the original saw so the name may be meaningless. I know mine was purchased about 20 years after the saw.
I have the original manual for the Sears 10" table saw (113.29903) and the motor (113.12170) that came with the saw, that was purchased in 1970 by my father in law.
My saw has two aluminum wings to extend the working surface.
I have sent a direct email with some pictures of the saw, one has Craftsman part number.
This is a little early with a similar part number http://vintagemachinery.org/photoindex/detail.aspx?id 750
The difference may be the motor that the saw was packaged with.
This is a very good saw that I use routinely to make picture frames and stretchers for my wife (acyclic on canvas) There are very few saws that will have its quality today.

Yes it would be nice to have a manual. However, unless there is some unique part broken, in which case it would not be economical to repair, generic parts such as bearings, belts, and motors are readily available on the open market. Emerson did make radial arm saws[ras] for Sears. I don't know if they made their table saws. There is a current "recall" on some of their ras. The replacement parts were shipped from emerson. Perhaps some one here can remember the contact number or search the archives of this NG or reccrafts metalworking. Then call that # and see what they can tell you.
I have a Sears table saw of about that vintage. The model number is:
113.29992
CP