Help with 60's-70's Craftsman Table Saw ID and parts, please.

Mike

I would go online and find the handbook or manual at the Sears site and try to order the insert there. If no luck I would make one or try another brand. My sister does woodwork and has made a few of them from among other materials such as plastic, masonite and aluminum. irst make a nice pattern from cardboard or the like. And save the pattern for next time.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

rick5252stringer

Reply to
rick5252stringer

Reply to
Rock

Reply to
rick5252stringer

The insert may not be part of the original saw so the name may be meaningless. I know mine was purchased about 20 years after the saw.

I have the original manual for the Sears 10" table saw (113.29903) and the motor (113.12170) that came with the saw, that was purchased in 1970 by my father in law.

My saw has two aluminum wings to extend the working surface.

I have sent a direct email with some pictures of the saw, one has Craftsman part number.

This is a little early with a similar part number

The difference may be the motor that the saw was packaged with.

This is a very good saw that I use routinely to make picture frames and stretchers for my wife (acyclic on canvas) There are very few saws that will have its quality today.

Reply to
Keith Nuttle

Yes it would be nice to have a manual. However, unless there is some unique part broken, in which case it would not be economical to repair, generic parts such as bearings, belts, and motors are readily available on the open market. Emerson did make radial arm saws[ras] for Sears. I don't know if they made their table saws. There is a current "recall" on some of their ras. The replacement parts were shipped from emerson. Perhaps some one here can remember the contact number or search the archives of this NG or reccrafts metalworking. Then call that # and see what they can tell you.

I have a Sears table saw of about that vintage. The model number is:

113.29992

CP

Reply to
Pilgrim