Help wanted with Carving

Hi I'm trying to get into woodcarving. Just small stuff that I can do in my dorm room. Just looking for a fun way to keep woodworking while at school. If you know of any good websites or books just email me and note my spam trap.
badle
badle wrote:

You might want to post this request to rec.crafts.carving also since there isn't 100% overlap of the two groups. ARM