Help Wanted-Portable Sawmill owner in Idaho

Got a friend with several 14' long, 2' & 3' diameter locust logs that need to be sawn into slabs. These beasts are located in Caldwell, Idaho and we need someone to come out and saw same. We'll pay the going rate for the service, but we need it pretty soon, as construction on the house has started.
We'll be kiln drying the wood and using it for interior trim and cabinets.
Recommendations welcome, here's my email address, remove the "remove".
andya_remove snipped-for-privacy@cableone.net

Call or email Wood-Mizer customer service (see www.wood-mizer.com for contact information), and they should be able to put you in touch with an owner of one of their mills somewhere in your area.
--
Regards,
Andy, I hope that you know how hard that stuff is when it is dry. Maked excellent fence posts and split rails. You may want to stain it for interior trim, color is greenish/yellow and goes amber with age. robo hippy Doug Miller wrote:

Andy wrote:

Email me, there is a fellow in Walla Walla that can hook you up with a sawyer I think.
I tried the Woodmizer email up here in Spokane WA. Out of 11 names, 9 had bad numbers, 2 never returned calls, and I mailed a few also. NOT ONE response.
Alan