HELP.......Tool Drawer Plans

I need to come up with a storage solution for all the handtools in the shop and have decided a rolling set of drawers in a cabinet is the ideal thing...
Anyone have any plans for one I can use / modify and / or get ideas from??
Thanks in advance...

Check out ShopNotes #74, Mar/Apr 2004 it has a rolling tool cabinet in it.