Help req: locating instructions for router template!

Hi all, Can anyone here direct me to a site that will show how to use a kitchen worktop template (or Jig: (UK terminology)) for making a mason mitre joint etc for use with a half inch collet router and 30mm guide bush, it does not need to be specific to any make, just the basics, any help would be fine (maybe there is a video type instructions out there?)

Reply to
Baalrog

I dont know what a mason miter joint looks like and a google search didnt help. What is it?

Reply to
JLucas ILS