HELP PM 160/180 chipbreaker hangers

It was last winter when I took my 160 planer apart for restoration. Now in process of putting it back together. Don`t remember how the pressure bar and chipbreaker hangers were set up. The hangers for the pressure bar have a series of "lugs" as casted into the ring. It`s not clear to me if these "lugs" should point towards the cutterhead (inside) or to the outside of the machine against the chipbreaker hangers. It seems that they could go ether way but I suspect there is only one correct way. The parts manual has been of little help here. Thanks much !!!!

Reply to
JPEracing