HELP PLEASE ON TABLE SAW PURCHASE

I am about to buy a used sears table saw 315.228410 tomorrow, sight unseen (yes, I am over 18) and would sincerely appreciate ANY INPUT about this saw.
I respect this group's opinions.
Aw, c'mon. I am a nice guy. PLEASE?

unseen
A Google search shows this model is made by Ryobi. Not knowing the cost, condition, or your needs and skills, I can't say if it is worth buying. Ryobi saws are on the smaller side so I'd pass on it. YMMV
buffalo wrote:

What's the rush.
Okay, Alexy.
I went to the site and found nothing for this model.
However, I did buy the saw and did everything everyone suggested EXCEPT cut something - I forgot. The saw was running and the blade looked true. I got up underneath it and all looked true, too.
I did not remove the belt as it was 9900 degrees with bright sunshine.
The guy said that he cut two sheets of plywood with it and by looking at the plastic coating on the table and just a tiny bit of sawdust, I believe it.
It also has wing extensions (cast iron) another type of fence, a spare carbide blade, the manual and a rolling, locking base.
The bad: I put it on my trailer with brand-new boards and it went into resonance between 30 and 45 mph and shook the stand to where it cracked in two places but I have already welded it and it also cracked the aluminum motor adjusting bracket and I welded it, too but I will get a new one.
I am very happy with what I got.
Thanks again, everyone, for their help.

I may have given you a bum steer there. Sorry. Someone else mentioned that it was the Ryobi saw I have, and I didn't verify. From your description, it sounds like it is not the same saw--no CI wings on the 3000/3100 or sears branded version, and you would not have been tempted to remove the belt--it is a short and wide toothed belt on the 3000/3100.