Help please on old Elu 1901 planer/thicnesser

Bought this recently but it didn't come with a manual. Wish all tools were built like this but it's old and needs some TLC. I'm hoping that someone out there could let me have a photocopy - I will happily reimburse all costs plus inconvenience. I would also be grateful to know the original blade size (L x W x Th) as it's currently fitted with cut down Delta blades. Thanks Tom